Welcome future delegates! Registration for the conference is through our provider, mymun.net. In order to register, all delegates must all be attending high school (ages 14 – 19) at the time of the conference.
Registration has opened now! Please click on the following link to apply – MyMUN
The delegate fee for Cambridge Model United Nations 2019 is £58. The application process on mymun will inform you how and when to pay the fee.
Below is a list of what is covered by your CamMUN 2019 delegate fee:
- Entrance to the social event which will be held on Saturday night is included in the fee
- A preliminary training session on debating procedures and rules before the official start of the conference, on Friday afternoon, led by our experienced team members (intended for those who are new to MUN).
- Meals: dinner Friday, lunch Saturday and Sunday. Learn more about food here.
- Breaks: tea, coffee, and snacks on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon, as well as Saturday and Sunday morning.
- A “starter pack” with suggestions, rules and procedures, CamMUN stationery and more useful conference items.
- Computer and printer usage.
- On-sight faculty for emergencies.
- A unique and special Cambridge experience!
However, please note that the following must be covered externally:
- Accommodation on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Other meals: breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- Transport to/from the conference
- Transport during the conference (however, all the venues are within a 15-minute walk from the city centre!). Learn more about transport here.